Friday, December 9, 2011

It's already mid-December??

I totally believe the "old" people who talk about how fast the time flies.  Christmas just two weeks away, and then another year is in the books.  Jeff has pulled out the decorations, and we bought our first tree in five years.  I love lighting holiday scented candles, turning on the white lights and leaving everything else dark, it creates such a warm and cozy feeling.  And since our house is so shaded, I can even turn them on during the day while I work at my make-shift desk on the dining room table.  One thing I've learned with this rapid progression of the days is to take out the camera more often.  Capturing the ordinary moments of our days and witnessing the progression of little Chloe's growth will be priceless in the years to come.


Here are a few shots of Chloe's first night out on the town:

Private honey tasting party at Savannah Bee Company

Snackin', drinkin' and learnin' about honey

Love the cotton branch arrangements!

Time to get tasting!

No honey for babies...boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment